Monday, September 6, 2010

DOUBLE ENTENDRE.



Im so immature sometimes it hurts.

Like today in class, I actually had my phone out and started making notes on it about the completely serious things the tutor was saying, but in my giggly school girl head I could help but skip down the ye olde one track that some may find in their mind.

I love the one track mind, personally.

BUTT...thats beside the prick i mean point, here are some of the things that were completely misconstrued in class today to which myself and Carl laughed at (and googled):

1. First and foremost the tutor had a picture on the projector, but before I looked at it, she said "Ok everyone turn around and look at a diaphragm." to which I giggled pretty loudly, although she did mean the muscle under your lungs, or boobs, depends if your a boy or a girl.

To which Carl said, "No no thats not one of those contraception things, its called a Femi-dom."

REPLY: "No Carl, Im gonna google this shit and sort it out right now."

2. Quote from the tutor:

"NO YOU CANT JUST TELL YOUR BRAIN AND EXPECT YOUR MOUTH AND TONGUE TO FOLLOW."

I laughed. She looked at me like I was mental.

3. QUOTE: "IF YOU EXERCISE AND RELAX YOUR JAW, YOUR TONGUE WILL FOLLOW."

Is it bad if I then couldnt look at her, as all I could do was picture her dealing out some mad gobbie?

4. QUOTE: "WE ARE NOT USUALLY LOOSE IN THE MOUTH."

I dont know what your situation is down there sister, but if your mouth is your vagina, and your vagina is your mouth...well I suppose theres not much of a difference for certain people.

And that is what I learnt today, mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment