Friday, May 27, 2011

MEN...

Who were babes back in the day.

Bob Dylan.
Chevy Chase.
Clark Gable.
Colin Firth.
David Duchovny.

Elvis Presley

Erol Flynn.

Keanu Reeves (holy shit...)

Leonardo Dicaprio

Marlon Brando.

Mick & Keith.

Jim Morrison.

Robert Plant.

Bruce Springsteen.

Tony Curtis.

John Travolta.

Mark Wahlberg.

Christian Bale.

Now I pose to you this question (for male and female audience members):

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND HAVE A ROLL IN THE HAY WITH SOMEONE WHO WAS A BABE BACK IN THEIR DAY WHO WOULD IT BE?


I might be a time travel hussy- but I would make babies with any one (or all) of these beautiful men. (back in 73 that is...)

2 comments:

  1. Leonardo Dicaprio, (my husband) would have been so much fun back in the day. I also love Billy Joel and pretty much everyone else on your list :)

    ReplyDelete