Saturday, July 23, 2011

SHE WALKS AWAY, THE SUN GOES DOWN.



"I wish I could say no regrets & no emotional debts,
Cause as we kiss goodbye the sun sets,
So we are history,
the shadow covers me
The sky above a blaze that only lovers see."



I have to say I always had a certain respect for Amy Winehouse,
she never pretended to be anything other than what she was.
She didn't make apologies either.
She was art,
a voice,
someone to break the mould of what our generation had become.

A flower that seemed to come from another time,
a mouth from the 50s,
corrupted by the 21st Century.

What a fiery blaze of a woman,
but fires must come to an end,
They wreak havoc in the short time they inhabit the earth...
cause damage,
but are so beautiful and captivating at the same time.



14 Sept 1983- 23 July 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment